C3 Church is made up of over 230 churches worldwide. Each church has its own Senior Pastors, who are overseen by experienced Senior Pastors of other C3 Churches. They in turn are overseen by the International Executive. Together, the International Executive governs and oversees all C3 Churches across the globe.
Each church is governed by a local board or executive, who make decisions for the church depending on the vision of their senior pastors and in keeping with the vision of C3 Church Global.
Connection runs through the DNA of our movement. Our leaders meet regularly in local, national and international locations for conferences, training, time-out and simply to just spend time together!
What We Believe
* There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the
* In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in Hid bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
* In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church; The bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine
* In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil
* In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the ‘new birth’ by faith in Jesus Christ
* In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
* In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
* In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
* In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.