They say I am Melancholy-Phlegmatic and that would be perfectly correct!
Melancholy 48% - Strength:9 Weakness:10
Phlegmatic 23% - Strength:4 Weakness:5
Sanguine 15% - Strength:3 Weakness:3
Choleric 15% - Strength:4 Weakness:2
Melancholy 15% Strength:4 Weakness:2
Phlegmatic 18% Strength:2 Weakness:5
Sanguine 48% Strength:7 Weakness:12
Choleric 20% Strength:7 Weakness:1
My total is 101% does that mean I give 101% to any task I'm given or that I'm over the top?
Hi Ps Andrew, If you think a choleric/melancholy marriage is challenging . . . you should try being a melancholy choleric! The internal battles are fantastic! The upside is I don’t seem to get the emotional extremes, such as anger and depression. But overwhelming task obsession is the constant challenge. It can be easy to forget that people exist! Not only are you driven to meet goals and continually achieve, doing that can take twice as long as it should, because you also have to attend to detail to the nth degree! Melancholy 43%, Choleric 25%
Hi Pastor Andrew,
My results are as follows;
As this accounts for 93% of my personality, where is the other 7%? So, when someone says, "She's not all there!", I shouldn't get annoyed because they're telling the truth...Will I find the other 7% or is it permanently "gone rogue" Does only 7% of me look like a Christian? If I repeat the test now I'll be primarily melancholic......